Wow what a busy and fullfilling year 2015 has been!
- starting with the birth of Rosie in the lovely new MLU at Glangwilli hospital
- followed by a Yurt water birth super speedy before the MW's arrived!
- then a roaring Home Water VBAC at 42 weeks
- An incredible 3 day epic CLU birth where i witnessed and felt the full range of emotions that birthing can bring
- Two births that were so quick i missed them! but help out with breastfeeding, cooking and housework
-a wonderful inspiring Full supermoon vaginal footling breech
-Supporting all these mums to breastfeed, including recognising and refering 4 babies for toungue tie asessment ( all 4 had tt, all 4 still breastfeeding)
-Running the local positive birth group fortnightly on topics such as Fathers, Mind and Body and The bed in the birth room
-Taught three Parent Craft workshops with Linda Mcdermott
I have started taking bookings for 2016 (Jan and March booked), my birth package is £500, this fee is negotiable for low income familes and i take on one family a year for free under the Doula UK Access fund